The most popular and cost-effective way to store large amount of pallets, with minimal space.
Selective pallet racking is one of the most popular types of racking systems available. There are a few reasons as to why this is the case. It is very cost-effective, every pallet can be accessed, and large amounts can be stored.
We specialise in designing, supplying, and installing warehouse systems using a number of racking systems – including selective. We are able to configure selective pallet racking to suit your needs. We also have the ability to install beams at various heights to suit the size of stock you will be storing to maximise storage space.
- 100% accessibility to every pallet
- Can integrate pallet storage along with single carton pick face shelving
- Easiest system to install & reconfigure
- Lowest cost of all pallet racking
- Any forklift can be used to access product
- New & used in multiple brands available
- Most popular system
- Supply and/or delivery
- Pulldowns and relocations
- Repairs & Safety Audits
- Certification & Signage
- CAD warehouse layouts Consultation
Standard Beam Sizes
Beams can be easily adjusted to suit a range of pallet heights.
- 1370, 1520, 2590, 2740, 3050, 3810
Standard Frame Depths
We can supply all standard sizing plus, custom beam sizes.
- 400, 600, 760, 1070, 1170, 1220, 1370
Contact us for a free quote on any of our pallet racking products or services.
Including Sydney, Newcastle, Illawarra, and regional NSW.
Including Melbourne, Geelong, and regional Victoria.