A cost-effective way to greatly increase your usable storage and office space.
Mezzanine Floor Builders
Raised storage areas (commonly called Mezzanine Floors) are a cost-effective way to increase your usable storage and office space. Our structural mezzanine floors are designed to achieve just this, and they are cheaper than moving premises. Plus, they are designed and fabricated in-house, right here in Australia.
Each one of our floors is free-standing, meaning they can be fabricated, installed, and ready to use in a short amount of time. We design each one of them to suit your requirements by completing a site measure before design work. We are mezzanine floor builders having years of experience in constructing floors both small and large. And for a number of uses, including light-weight office to heavy-duty storage, and even two-level floors.
Benefits of Mezzanine Floors
Our mezzanine floors are a proven way of increasing the utility of your warehouse or office space but apart from just providing an easy, practical way of improving your current site without moving, it also comes with a number of additional benefits:
- Cost-effective construction. Mezzanine floors are quick to manufacture and construct making them a cost effective way of increasing your floor space, particularly when you compare to the cost of moving your business to a larger workspace.
- Customisable. From heavy-duty storage to office spaces and breakout areas, mezzanine floors are highly customisable structures that can be tailored to your businesses specific needs.
- Can be quickly constructed or removed. Due to the fact that mezzanine floors are manufactured off-site their installation is very efficient and because they are free-standing structures, requiring no need to be bolted into your floors or walls, they can be taken down quickly and without any permanent damage to your existing space.
- Increase your storage or office space
- Locally fabricated using local steel
- Custom designed for your warehouse
- Free-standing and can be removed later
- Light and heavy duty options
- Staircases, pallet access gates, and more
- Meets Australian Standards and BCS requirements
- Free quote and custom design
- Short lead times
- Locally fabricated
- Delivery and installation
- RSA floor kits
- Staircases and pallet gates
Call Us For a Free Quote
The AWS team strives to have a short lead time and provides a free quote for anyone looking to improve the utility of their floor space in a quick, durable and cost-effective manner, so call us for a consultation today.
Whatever the requirement Advanced Warehouse Structures has the experience and tools necessary to quickly manufacture and construct the type of customisable space you need.
Mezzanine Floor Design
Mezzanine floors are a smart and cost effective manner of increasing the floor space of your warehouse or workspace. They are freestanding structures, built out of metal, that introduce a second floor to your existing space. This means that you can double the floor space available to your business without ever needing to move to a larger location.
Our mezzanine floor designs are tailored to the specific needs of each of our clients and can incorporate any number of additions including one or two stories, awnings, specialised barricades, walkways, up-and-over pallet safety gates and customised staircases.
Our mezzanine floors can be customised as storage spaces, with reinforced floors to allow for heavy-duty shelving and packing or they can be tailored to act as office spaces with power outlets and other office needs.
Whatever the requirement our mezzanine floor builders have the experience and tools necessary to quickly manufacture and construct the type of customisable space you need.
Mezzanine Floor Construction
Our mezzanine floor construction process follows a proven method to ensure that we meet high Australian standards and BCS requirements.
- We begin by performing a thorough site inspection prior to manufacturing the parts necessary for the mezzanine floor installation. We measure the space available and consult with our client on where the best location for the floor will be and what extra requirements might be needed.
- Our team then uses their years of experience to help design a mezzanine structure that will meet your needs and budget, while keeping the practical requirements of your site in mind.
- After our design is approved we begin to fabricate the required parts right here in Australia using locally sourced steel to ensure the highest quality for our free-standing structures.
- Once the parts are ready we expertly and efficiently move in and install the mezzanine floor with as little disruption to your business as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are several common weight classes, for office usage, 350kg/ m² is usual. And for product storage, the most common is 500kg/ m². We however often do 1000/m² and others.
All mezzanines are made to suite the clients needs, it is economical to keep them around 3300mm max to top finished floor, as this can use a single run staircase, Going over 3400mm needs to add a mid-landing to the staircase, which we quite often do to assist the client in their requirements.
Advanced Warehouse Structures are one of the largest manufactures of mezzanine floors, and depending on the time of order, and how many have been ordered at the time, we average from 4 weeks to 8 weeks lead time, Please ask at the time of ordering, or getting a quotation.
Advanced Warehouse Structures has several Qualified Engineers on permanent staff. And all our floors come with full engineering certificates and are fully engineering certified. Any council certification, is up to the client to look after, if needed for their order.
Mezzanine Floor Projects Completed
We have completed a number of mezzanine floor storage areas around Australia. Below you can explore some projects which we have recently completed. Including a video on a floor we recently installed in Newcastle.