A cost-effective way to greatly increase your usable storage and office space.
Warehouse Mezzanine Floor Design & Construction
Raised storage areas (commonly called Mezzanine Floors) is a cost-effective way to increase your usable storage and office space. Our structural mezzanine floors are designed to achieve just this, and they are cheaper than moving premises. Plus, they are designed and fabricated in-house, right here in Australia.
Each one of our floors are free-standing, meaning they can be fabricated, installed, and be ready to use in a short amount of time. We design each one of them to suit your requirements by completing a site measure prior to design work. We have years of experience in constructing floors both small and large. And for a number of uses including light-weight office to heavy-duty storage, and even two-level floors.
- Increase your storage or office space
- Locally fabricated using local steel
- Custom designed for your warehouse
- Free-standing and can be removed later
- Light and heavy duty options
- Staircases, pallet access gates, and more
- Meets Australian Standards and BCS requirements
- Free quote and custom design
- Short lead times
- Locally fabricated
- Delivery and installation
- RSA floor kits
- Staircases and pallet gates
Mezzanine Floor Projects Completed
We have completed a number of mezzanine floor storage areas around Australia. Below you can explore some projects which we have recently completed. Including a video on a floor we recently installed in Newcastle.